CBHL: 2" air insulation double wall stack
- UL Listing: UL 1738, ULC C-S636-95
- Application: Condensing Appliance
- Boiler Category: 2, 4
- Operation Temperature: 550°F Continuous
- Double Wall Spacing: Air
- Inner Wall: AL29-4C, 316
- Outer Wall: 304, 316, Alum Steel
- Inside Diameters: 6"- 48"
- Exclusive Male/female slip-type jointing system
- Stainless steel material
- Laser welding
- Industrial, institutional and commercial application
CBHL model High Efficiency Pressure is a double wall stainless steel chimney with 2" air space. This chimney is UL listed for positive pressure applications up to 15" water column.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Male/female slip-type jointing system
- Stainless steel as per UL1738 (24 gauge 6" to 48" diameter)
- Full range of accessories including elbows, fittings guides and supports
- Laser welding
- Easy to assemble
- Complete engineering
- UL/ULc listed
Our exclusive male to female jointing system allows the parts of all models to fit one another, thus eliminating the need for all kinds of adapters and providing flexibility in your stack selection
This webinar will cover the types of venting categories for condensing and non-condensing boilers and the requirements that need to be met for each., and pursued independence from local electrical grid.
In this advanced venting webinar, attendees will learn about draft calculations and economizer considerations for single-boiler layouts and common venting.
- Low and High Pressure Steam Boilers
- Building Heating Equipment
- Condensing application units