- Assembly: Shop or Field Assembled
- Steam Flows (lb/hr): 10,000 - 500,000
- Construction: Membrane Wall Construction
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <5 with SCR
- Steam Temperature: Saturated
- Fuel: Natural Gas, Propane, Digester, #2-#6 Oil, Refinery Fuels, Alternative Fuels
- Circulation: Natural Circulation
- Type: O-type
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska O-type boiler design is a perfect fit in a safe, reliable, easy-to-transport boiler for restrictive footprints.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- High power in a slim fit.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The O-type design features a water-cooled furnace and an evaporator section with a low gas-side pressure drop that reduces fan power consumption. The vertical gas outlet minimizes the width of the overall package and allows for large steam capacities in restrictive footprints. This rugged design has become the true workhorse of the rental boiler industry. Its symmetrical design is ideally suited for mounting on a trailer for over-the-road transport. Cleaver-Brooks line of rental units continues to provide efficient and reliable service year after year, while withstanding rapid emergency startups.
BYU replaced coal boilers with two O-type watertube boilers, a CBEX Elite firetube boiler and a HRSG, and pursued independence from local electrical grid.
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilitiesl
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage