- Spray Type Deaerator
- 7,000-280,000 lbs/hr capacities
- On/off and variable speed pumping
- Low headroom design
The Cleaver-Brooks designed SprayMaster deaerator is a proven design that assures high purity feedwater by removing oxygen and other dissolved gases in boiler feed and maintaining consistent temperature feedwater to your steam boiler.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Two-stage deaeration ensures maximum oxygen removal
- Internal stainless steel vent condenser
- Self-cleaning water spray valve
- Stainless steel deaeration assembly
- Packaged units for cost effective installation
- On/off or variable speed pumping
- Storage capacities from 10 to 30 minutes
The spray system in the Cleaver-Brooks SprayMaster deaerator is built of corrosion-resistant alloys for long life service. The deaerator employs those basic principles of gas removal proven most effective and economical to every steam boiler owner. With capacities ranging from 7,000 to 280,000 lbs/hr, the SprayMaster can be used in a wide range of steam plants. All of Cleaver-Brooks deaerators can be equipped with a wide range of options from basic manual controls up through full advanced digital operation depending on the needs of the system. Equip your deaerator with the ADAC control system to provide the most advanced operation of your feed systems.
Learn about several aspects that help to ensure proper boiler installation.
Learn about the benefits of pressurized condensate systems, different application methods and equipment, and how to control and apply it to a new or existing system.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning