D-Type Watertube Boiler
- Assembly: Shop or Field Assembled
- Steam Flows (lb/hr): 10,000 - 500,000
- Construction: Membrane Wall Construction
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <5 with SCR
- Steam Temperature: Up to 1,050 deg F
- Fuel: Natural Gas, Propane, Digester, #2-#6 Oil, Refinery Fuels, Alternative Fuels
- Circulation: Natural Circulation
- Type: D-type
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska D-type industrial watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in the lower-maintenance D configuration.
IWT boilers can fire renewable natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. They achieve <2 ppm NOx with an ultra-low NOx burner and SCR equipment, and options are available to increase boiler efficiency by 5% on average.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design.
- Convective and interstage superheaters.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- Radiant superheater designs are available.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The D-type is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance. The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our Natcom® burner. D-type boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
Cleaver-Brooks Engineers Custom-Design D-Type Superheated Steam Boiler →
The City of Medicine Hat is a Power Plant in Alberta, Canada that desired an upgrade to its power station to better service area residents.
Buffalo Trace Installs New Boiler System →
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
Designing Large Package Boilers →
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilitiesl
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage