D-Type Watertube Boiler
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska D-type industrial watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in the lower-maintenance D configuration.
IWT boilers can fire renewable natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. They achieve <2 ppm NOx with an ultra-low NOx burner and SCR equipment, and options are available to increase boiler efficiency by 5% on average.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design.
- Convective and interstage superheaters.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- Radiant superheater designs are available.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The D-type is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance. The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our Natcom® burner. D-type boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
The City of Medicine Hat is a Power Plant in Alberta, Canada that desired an upgrade to its power station to better service area residents.
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilitiesl
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage