Forced Circulation OSSG Boiler
- Assembly: Shop or Field Assembled
- Steam Flows (lb/hr): 200,000 - 500,000
- Construction: Membrane Wall Construction
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <5
- Steam Temperature: Saturated
- Fuel: Natural Gas, #2-#6 Oil, Refinery Fuels, Alternative Fuels
- Circulation: Forced Circulation
- Type: FC-OSSG
- Saturated steam
- 200,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 - #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Forced-Circulation Oil Sands Steam Generator (FC-OSSG) combines the benefits of a traditional D-style watertube boiler, with high steam purity and very low blowdown, and the ease of cleaning of once-through steam generators (OTSG).
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Highly efficient steam solutions capable of meeting strict emissions requirements
- Increased efficiency with minimal blowdown.
- 10:1 turndown.
- Single-source integrated boiler/burner/control package engineered to work together.
- Smaller footprint for reduced material cost and space savings.
- Shipped modular for ease of installation.
- 100% mechanically cleanable by pigging.
This large-capacity steam generator is uniquely suited for the needs of the oil sands market and is ideal for use in SAGD applications utilizing produced water.
BYU replaced coal boilers with two O-type watertube boilers, a CBEX Elite firetube boiler and a HRSG, and pursued independence from local electrical grid.
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
- Oil Sands & Petroleum