Forced Circulation OSSG Boiler
- Saturated steam
- 200,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 - #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Forced-Circulation Oil Sands Steam Generator (FC-OSSG) combines the benefits of a traditional D-style watertube boiler, with high steam purity and very low blowdown, and the ease of cleaning of once-through steam generators (OTSG).
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Highly efficient steam solutions capable of meeting strict emissions requirements
- Increased efficiency with minimal blowdown.
- 10:1 turndown.
- Single-source integrated boiler/burner/control package engineered to work together.
- Smaller footprint for reduced material cost and space savings.
- Shipped modular for ease of installation.
- 100% mechanically cleanable by pigging.
This large-capacity steam generator is uniquely suited for the needs of the oil sands market and is ideal for use in SAGD applications utilizing produced water.
BYU Replaces Coal-Fired Boilers →
BYU replaced coal boilers with two O-type watertube boilers, a CBEX Elite firetube boiler and a HRSG, and pursued independence from local electrical grid.
Buffalo Trace Installs New Boiler System →
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
Forced-Circulation Steam Generators for SAGD Applications →
Cleaver-Brooks Forced-Circulation Oil Sands Steam Generator Video →
- Oil Sands & Petroleum