Modular Hydronic Boiler Skid
- Pre-packaged and pre-engineered
- Modular design for ease of installation
- 500-24,000 MBH capacities
- 1-8 boiler systems
- Gas-fired (natural gas or propane)
- Custom-engineered systems available
Cleaver-Brooks pre-engineered and pre-packaged, skid-mounted hydronic boiler solutions offer a simple solution to get up and running in less time, with less effort than traditional field installed systems. Single point piping and electrical connections, and robust skid design make installation simple and easy.
- AHRI Certified Ratings(Technical Data)
- ClearFire-CE Brochure(Literature)
- Hydronic Solutions Brochure(Literature)
- Hydronics Reference Guide(Literature)
- Modular Hydronic Skid Solutions Brochure(Literature)
- SCAQMD Listing(Technical Data)
- Steam and Hydronic Operation and Maintenance Manual(Technical Data)
- Total System Efficiency - Condensing Boiler System Mythbusting(Literature)
- Total System Efficiency - Condensing Boilers in Retrofit Applications(Literature)
- Total System Efficiency - Control Strategies and System Distribution(Literature)
- Total System Efficiency - Introduction(Literature)
- Total System Efficiency - New Design Paradigm(Literature)
- Total System Efficiency - System Applications and Designs(Literature)
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
Our long history has taught us that one size skid-mounted system can’t meet every need. Which is why we designed our ClearFire®-CE based systems to be adaptable while still being pre-engineered and assembled, offering you the lowest cost of installation and ownership. Combine up to eight boilers in a pre-engineered system. Additional boilers or accessories can be added as a custom-engineered solution.
Boiler: Our ClearFire-CE pre-engineered skid packages include the most efficient, compact, and easy-to-operate condensing hydronic boilers on the market. When looking at your hydronic system solution, do not overlook the importance of selecting the right boiler for the job. Select the combination of equipment to meet the application and redundancy requirements.
System Pumps: One, two, or three pumps (variable speed)
Hydronic Accessories selected and sized to suit the system requirements.
Controls Strategies for Maximizing Condensing Boiler System Efficiency →
Learn basic boiler control strategies and staging methods to maximize boiler operating efficiencies. More advanced topics such as system temperature reset strategies, piping designs, and pumping arrangements will also be covered in this webinar.
ClearFire-CE Advantage Video →
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership Video →
- Building Heat
- Office Buildings
- Schools and Universities
- Food & Beverage
- District Heat
- Industrial Process