- Input Capacity (MBH): Up to 500,000
- Turndown: Up to 10:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <0.1 lb/MMBTU
- Mode of Operation: Single Fuel Firing
- Fuel: Gas, Propane, Special
- Fuel Ratio Control: Parallel Positioning
- Environment: Safe, Hazardous, Coastal
- Steam applications
- 10 to 500 MMBTU/hr
- Natural gas and propane
- Available to <7 ppm NOx, <50 ppm CO
- Supplements turbine in heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) applications
Cleaver-Brooks Natcom® duct burner technology ensures the lowest levels of NOx, CO, VOC, and PM emissions available, even in the most challenging service conditions. Cleaver-Brooks is the only duct burner supplier to offer a complete system with an innovative duct burner solution for the cogeneration and combined cycle markets.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Self-supporting, high-temperature stainless steel assembly eliminates common “element sagging” issues
- An exclusive Retro™ fuel injection system enhances turbine exhaust gas (TEG) and fuel mixing for optimal flame control
- Flame stabilizing system (with TEG staged cooling zones) assures reliable, low-emissions performance and extended burner life
- Complete CFD analysis, design, and fabrication of TEG flow correction devices, including distribution grids, turning vanes, and anti-swirl systems
Our innovative flame stabilizer system with a two-zone fuel manifold generates uniform combustion and even heat distribution to fit any HRSG configuration. Cleaver-Brooks in-house simulation experience allows accurate and complete modeling of the turbine exhaust flow, distribution grid, combustion, heat recovery system, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) performance.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Hospital and Healthcare