NCB Burner System
- Input Capacity (MBH): 12,000 - 360,000
- Turndown: Up to 10:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled, <30
- Mode of Operation: Single Fuel Firing
- Fuel: Gas, Oil
- Fuel Ratio Control: Single Point Positioning, Parallel Positioning, Fully Metered
- Environment: Indoor/Outdoor, Non-Hazardous
- BMS / CCS: HAWK 4500
- Elevation: Up to 5000 ft ASL
- For new boilers or retrofit applications/hr
- Natural Gas and light oil firing/hr
- Millions of configurations possible to satisfy your specific needs
- Available to < 30 ppm NOx, < 50 ppm CO
- 12 to 360 MMBTU/hr
The NCB burner is a unique packaged burner system for new boilers and retrofit markets. These burners use advanced CFD modeling, and are equipped with advanced Natcom® design features, including externally adjustable gas injectors, Class-III igniters, atomizers with coupling block valves, which you can complement with your choice among a variety of industrial-grade controls, valves, switches, and gauges.
Natcom® burners feature emissions reductions of 50% compared to flaring and can achieve emissions goals of 9 ppm NOx. The high-efficiency burner design is engineered for multi-fuel firing, including renewables.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Large capacity, from 12 to 360 MMBTU/hr
- Stand-alone burner and windbox arrangements
- Air-handling equipment package
- Rack-mounted fuel trains
- Control system with fully metered CCS available
The NCB product line features heavy-duty fan construction to reduce noise and prolong equipment life, a shipped loose or rack-mounted control panel, a custom control system in single-point, parallel, or fully metered configuration, a precise, rugged CAMLINK™ system for single-point positioning, high turndown, excess O2 control, easy access, windbox-mounted fuel trains built per ASME B31.3 and NFPA 85, and compact air-handling arrangement with integrated air flow element and silencer. In addition, the NCB product line meets all NFPA and CSA guidelines and standards.
Improve Boiler Performance by Replacing the Burner →
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel Positioning and O2 Trim →
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Boiler Retrofit the Right Solution at Mount Royal University →
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Hospital and Healthcare