- Min Gas Pressure: 2
- Parallel Positioning: Optional
- Boiler Horsepower: 80 - 1,000"
- Input Capacity (MBH): 3,360 - 42,000
- Oil Input (US GPH): 24 - 300
- Turndown: Up to 6:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled, <30, <9
- Furnace Pressure: 1.5 - 7.7
- Mode of Operation: Full Modulation
- Fuel: Gas, Oil, Comb.
- 3.4 to 42.0 MMBTU input range
- 80 to 1,000 HP
- Gas and #2-#6 oil, combination, alt. fuels
- Available to < 9 ppm NOx
The ProFire® D series forced draft design allows for trouble-free and superior efficiency across a wide range of applications.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Low-pressure air atomizing system on oil with rotary vane compressor
- Parallel positioning is standard for optimal control throughout the firing range (NTD Model only)
- Piston-type, positive-displacement oil metering system
- Hinged combustion head for easy access and maintenance
- UL/cUL listed (Standard D and LND Models only)
The true forced draft design of the burners allows for trouble-free operation and superior efficiency across a wide range of applications. A backward-curved impeller ensures adequate combustion air for exceptional performance at various furnace pressures and high-altitude applications. The cam trim with 14-point adjustment range allows for consistent air-to-fuel ratios. The standard gas manifold on oil burners means an easy upgrade to combination units.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Refineries and Petrochemical