- Min Gas Pressure: 2.1
- Parallel Positioning: Optional
- Boiler Horsepower: 200 - 1,000
- Input Capacity (MBH): 8,400 - 42,000
- Oil Input (US GPH): 60 - 300
- Turndown: Up to 10:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled, <30
- Furnace Pressure: 4 - 9
- Mode of Operation: Full Modulation
- Fuel: Gas, Oil, Comb.
- 8.4 to 42.0 MMBTU/hr input range
- 200 to 1,000 HP
- Gas, #2/#6 oil and combination
- Available to <30 ppm NOx
The ProFire® E series burners provide increased efficiency with low pressure drop firing head design and low blower motor horsepower requirement.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Low motor horsepower for increased energy efficiency
- Induced FGR (Flue Gas Recirculation) modulating valve
- Forced draft for clean and efficient combustion
- No. 2 oil capability for backup fuel
- UL/cUL listed
Suitable for firetube, firebox, and watertube boilers; the E series features a low pressure drop firing head design and low blower motor horsepower requirement for increase efficiencies. Advanced technology allows the E series to offer low NOx emissions options, up to 8:1 turndown on natural gas, up to 8:1 turndown on light oil and up to 8:1 turndown on low NOx natural gas.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning