- Min Gas Pressure: 4
- Parallel Positioning: Optional
- Boiler Horsepower: 9 - 60
- Input Capacity (MBH): 375 - 2,500
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled
- Furnace Pressure: 0.75 - 1
- Mode of Operation: On/Off
- Fuel: Gas
- 0.375 to 2.5 MMBTU/hr input range
- 9 to 60 HP
- Easy setup and commissioning
- Quiet operation
- Small footprint
The ProFire® Q series burners are designed around efficiency and operational simplicity. This ultra-quiet, compact burner has the high-efficiency and ease of use perfect for almost any commercial application.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Linkageless system standard for optimal control throughout firing range
- DC pulse width modulation allows full blower speed control without the air dampers
- Full enclosed air housing featured a hinged cover for easy access to internal components and quiet operation
- Sealed combustion eliminates the need for outside air dampers and make-up air units typically required in every boiler room
- UL/cUL listed and CSA package listed
Designed around efficiency and operational simplicity, the Q series burner is a perfect solution to your cast iron, commercial watertube, firetube, and process heating applications. The Q series can be set up for on/off, low-high-low, or full modulation without the use of dampers or complicated linkage setup. Utilizing DC pulse width modulation, the Q series is offered for natural gas, LP or digester firing from 0.4 to 2.5 MM BTU per hour. The Q burner’s totally enclosed, compact design allows for easy installation and quiet operation with provisions for sealed combustion. The simplicity of the design makes this a truly “plug and play” burner solution for your heating needs.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning