- Min Gas Pressure: 9
- Boiler Horsepower: 1,100 - 1,500
- Input Capacity (MBH): 46,200 - 63,000
- Oil Input (US GPH): 330 - 450
- Turndown: Up to 6:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled
- Furnace Pressure: 8
- Mode of Operation: Full Modulation
- Fuel: Gas, Oil, Comb.
- Parallel Positioning: Optional
- 46.2 to 63.0 MMBTU/hr
- 1,100 to 1,500 HP
- Gas, #2/#6 oil and combination
- Available to <30 PPM NOx
The ProFire® S1 series burners use a true forced-draft design to deliver rated capacities against a wide range of furnace pressures.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- C-B NT technology adaptable to all types of combustion chamber configurations
- Top or bottom FGR connection option (LNS1 models only)
- Air-atomizing, low-pressure oil nozzle with steam atomization optional
- Parallel positioning is standard for optimal control throughout the firing range (NT models only)
- Cam trim with 14-point adjustment range for consistent air/fuel ratios (S1/LNS1 models only)
The S1 series is suitable for firetube and watertube boiler applications. The standard S1 series offers natural gas, propane gas, air-atomized #2 or #6 oil and combination gas/oil fuel options from 46.2 to 63.0 MMBTU. The LNS1 series offers natural gas, propane gas, air-atomized #2 oil and combination gas/oil fuel options from 42.0 to 63.0 MMBTU to <30 ppm NOx. The NTS1 series offers natural gas, propane/air mix, air-atomized #2 oil and combination gas/oil fuel options from 33.0 to 63.0 MMBTU to <9 PPM NOxGas manifold on oil burners comes standard for easy upgrade to combination units. Easy access for maintenance is granted through hinged rear doors and burner access panels. A backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures. The FGR control valve insures proper metering of FGR for maximum NOx reduction; and the FGR shutoff valve is standard, which prevents combustible gases from returning to the combustion zone.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Hospital and Healthcare