- Min Gas Pressure: 5
- Parallel Positioning: Optional
- Boiler Horsepower: 250 - 1,000
- Input Capacity (MBH): 10,500 - 42,000
- Turndown: Up to 6:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <5
- Furnace Pressure: 2.7 - 5.6
- Mode of Operation: Full Modulation
- Fuel: Gas, ASTM 2D-S15
- Available to <5 ppm NOx with FGR
- ~3% O2 across a wide load range
- Up to 6:1 turndown ratio when firing gas
- Dual fuel capability
- Fuel switch over without mechanical adjustments
The ProFire® SBR-5 series burner, capable of less than 5 ppm NOx emissions with FGR, offers: natural gas fuel option from 10.5 to 42 MMBTU/hr.
The superior burner technology in the SBR-5 gives it a 1% efficiency advantage over competitors as well as ultra-low NOx combustion. The SBR-5 attains <5 ppm NOx with flue gas recirculation (FGR).
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Ultra-Low-NOx Emissions as low as 5 ppm achieved with FGR
- 3~4% O2 across a wide load range
- Maximum Efficiency provided by standardized parallel positioning
- Uniform Flame for equal heat transfer allowed by premix fuel
- Easy Access air housing for internal components
- Silent operation with an advanced combustion air fan wheel; Less horsepower and less noise
- Induced FGR modulating valve
- Ultra-Low-NOx/CO achieved without a fragile surface combustion burner head, making it safer and more reliable, and requires less maintenance
- Integrated Controls with remote IoT monitoring capabilities
The ProFire SBR-5 series is designed for a variety of boiler types such as firetubes, and watertubes. Capable of less than 5 ppm NOx emissions with FGR, the ProFire SBR-5 series features a unique firing head design to achieve controlled combustion leading to ultra-low emissions with 3% O2. Advanced technology allows the SBR series to offer ultra-low-NOx, low CO emissions and up to 8:1 turndown on natural gas.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Refineries and Petrochemical