- Lower fuel cost
- Parallel positioning, full metering or single poin
- Cutting edge combustion control logic in a user-friendly environment
- Full configured including preset combustion parameters for easy commissioning from HMI
- 10" color touch-screen interface, PLC based
The Hawk 6000 package includes the same features and flexibility of the Hawk 5000, but engineered for total integration with the Cleaver-Brooks Configurable Watertube (CBCW) requiring single point positioning, parallel positioning or fully metered controls.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Fireye (CB120E) based integrated burner management system.
- Allen-Bradley Panelview Plus 10” color touch screen HMI for setup, monitoring and data acquisition using latest display ergonomics.
- Various screen size option with capabilities to mimic PLC screens to PC environment. Pre-configured and fully tested at our facility before shipment.
- Commissioning tuning done from the HMI including our new fully metered fast setup procedure. ISA (International Society for Automation) standard used for symbol labeling of the HMI and documents.
- Nema 12 Industrial grade enclosure (Nema 4 or 4X in option) wall-mounted or free-standing. NFPA 85 – 2011 or CSA B149.3 compliance
- Professionally assembled and pre-wired internal components compliant with UL/CSA Standards for industrial control enclosure.
- Supplied with a complete set of documents meeting the industry standards.
- After sale support by factory control system engineer and/or Field service technician.
- Training program available.
- Economizer monitoring and control
This complete boiler control system meets institutional and industrial market specifications for North America standards. A simple and user-friendly interface provides access to the latest combustion control logics; benefiting from years of proven engineering experience developed for the petrochemical and utility markets. All commissioning can be performed through the HMI. Inputs and outputs have been pre-characterized to obtain linear response at all boiler loads and avoid tedious f(x) entries.
The result is unsurpassed performance when coupled with a C-B industrial burner system. All Hawk 6000 systems include Ethernet communication, first out and alarm history, local or remote steam demand and much more.
Cleaver-Brooks System Selected for Clemens Food Group Plant →
Provide steam for a new 600,000 square foot pork processing facility.
Boiler Retrofit the Right Solution at Mount Royal University →
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code.
Retrofitting Boilers Reduces Emissions and Fuel Usage →
Increase the efficiency and reduce emissions of a nearly 30-year old property.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- District Heats
- Food and Beverage
- Rental Equipment
- Pulp and Paper
- Rotary Dryers