Customized Industrial Controls
- Custom control systems saves energy
- Completely custom PLC control
- Color touch-screen controls
- For highly specialized applications
- For any size boiler or application
Cleaver-Brooks manufactures control systems for any combustion application. Regardless of the level of complexity of your system, we will provide state-of-the-art hardware and programming for safe, reliable, and efficient operation with a user-friendly interface.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Completely built to your needs
- Proven performance and reliability
- Precise custom-engineered
- Factory tested
- Factory support
- Saves fuel
- Lowers emissions
- SIL3, Hazardous areas, NEMA 4X, Air-conditioned
Cleaver-Brooks provides custom-engineered BMS and combustion control systems to meet each project’s specifications. Our systems are for highly specialized applications requiring custom, PLC-based controls, and they meet the latest NFPA, CSA, CE, TUV, and GOST international codes and standards.
Cleaver-Brooks System Selected for Clemens Food Group Plant →
Provide steam for a new 600,000 square foot pork processing facility.
Boiler Retrofit the Right Solution at Mount Royal University →
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code.
Retrofitting Boilers Reduces Emissions and Fuel Usage →
Increase the efficiency and reduce emissions of a nearly 30-year old property.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Food and beverage
- Rental Equipment
- Pulp & Paper