- Monitor activity of ClearFire® boilers 24/7 from any location
- View data via an app or customizable online dashboard
- Immediate notification of a boiler issue
- Helps optimize boiler system
- Data travels outbound only via an encrypted communications channel for security
The Boiler Monitor offers real-time insight into the operating status and performance of ClearFire® boiler systems from multiple locations simultaneously. This prevents equipment issues and extends equipment life. Easy-to-retrofit on existing Cleaver-Brooks boilers with the Falcon control.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Customizable dashboard presents information in a clear, digestible way
- Ability to drill down into system operating details
- Readily detect system trends
- No write access to boilers from cloud ensures security
- Unlimited number of users
- Can assign permanent or temporary access to internal and external audiences
- Service technician can identify boiler issue remotely and arrive with correct part
- Data is not accessible to unauthorized users
The Boiler Monitor helps customers access information about boiler system operation, cycle counts, temperature readings and run hours, among other data in real time.
Learn the benefits and best practices of several control options.
Learn the fundamental requirements for IoT in the boiler room and how to enable legacy boiler equipment to be connected.
- Building heat
- Industrial process