- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 10,000 to 500,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 1,800 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Nebraska A-type industrial watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in the reliable A configuration.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst
- Furnace construction utilizes a welded-membrane wall design.
- Convection or radiant superheaters.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The A-type design features a large, water-cooled furnace and an evaporator section with a low gas-side pressure drop that reduces fan power consumption. The vertical gas outlet minimizes the width of the overall package and allows for large steam capacities in restrictive footprints.
BYU replaced coal boilers with two O-type watertube boilers, a CBEX Elite firetube boiler and a HRSG, and pursued independence from local electrical grid.
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage