Modular Industrial Watertube Boiler
- Steam, temperatures to 1,050°F
- 200,000 to 1,000,000 lb/hr
- Natural Gas, #2 and #6 oil, refinery fuels, alternative fuels, combination
- Design pressure up to 2,300 psig
- Available to less than 5 ppm NOx, Ultra-Low CO
The Cleaver-Brooks Modular (MED) Industrial Watertube boiler provides up to 1,050°F superheated steam in a modular unit.
IWT boilers can fire renewable natural gas, biogas and hydrogen. They achieve <2 ppm NOx with an ultra-low NOx burner and SCR equipment, and options are available to increase boiler efficiency by 5% on average.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Modular designs maximize shop assembly and minimize field work.
- Convection or radiant superheaters.
- Large, water-cooled, gas-tight furnace areas.
- Boiler wall constructions are 100% water-cooled and refractory-free.
- Only single-source supplier for integrated boiler, burner, and control solutions.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
The Modular (MED) is a 100% membrane water-cooled furnace, reducing costly, time-consuming, annual maintenance. The front and rear walls are welded and refractory-free, as well as the burner throat, when integrated with our Natcom® burner. D-style boilers can be customized to provide superheated steam. We offer both single- and dual-stage integral superheater systems with optional temperature control over turndown.
BYU replaced coal boilers with two O-type watertube boilers, a CBEX Elite firetube boiler and a HRSG, and pursued independence from local electrical grid.
Buffalo Trace was able to meet changing steam demands, significant fuel savings and reduced emissions.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Power and Utilitiesl
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Carbon Capture
- Pulp and Paper
- Food & Beverage