- Pump control system
- Individual pump control up to four pumps
- Electronic control
- Lead/lag sequencing
- On/off or variable speed drive pump control
The PCS is a simple pump control system with lead/lag sequencing on a timed rotation, "first on first off" basis, or manual rotation (user-selectable).
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Pump lead/lag on timed rotation
- On/off or variable speed pump control of up to 4 pumps
- PLC controlled
- Modbus RTU communications
- Data logging to optional Micro SD card
- User-selectable set points
Pumps are turned on or off as required to maintain a pressure set point within a user-configurable deadband. The PCS can control from 2 to 4 pumps for either on-off or VSD control. Data is available via Modbus RTU communications or logged to an optional Micro SD card.
Cleaver-Brooks System Selected for Clemens Food Group Plant →
Provide steam for a new 600,000 square foot pork processing facility.
Boiler Retrofit the Right Solution at Mount Royal University →
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code.
Retrofitting Boilers Reduces Emissions and Fuel Usage →
Increase the efficiency and reduce emissions of a nearly 30-year old property.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning