- Master control for multiple IWT boilers
- Allows central control of all boilers
- Enables remote monitoring
- Modulates IWT boilers in unison
- 10” color touch-screen interface, PLC-based
The Cleaver-Brooks IWT Plant Master is the central interface between each boiler’s control system and other boiler room equipment to external remote monitoring or building automation systems.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Unison control of multiple IWT boilers
- Auto-rotation schedules
- Run-time monitoring
- Built-in intelligence for system control
- User-friendly interface
The IWT Plant Master controls the unison modulation of IWT steam boilers. The system includes auto-rotation control to maintain equal amount of run hours on each boiler in the system. Setup and control are easy with the HMI’s user-friendly menu system and setup screens.
Cleaver-Brooks System Selected for Clemens Food Group Plant →
Provide steam for a new 600,000 square foot pork processing facility.
Boiler Retrofit the Right Solution at Mount Royal University →
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code.
Retrofitting Boilers Reduces Emissions and Fuel Usage →
Increase the efficiency and reduce emissions of a nearly 30-year old property.
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Refinieries and Petrochemical Food and beverage
- Rental equipment
- Pulp & Paper