CBLE Firetube Boiler
- Boiler Horsepower: 50 - 800
- Input Capacity (MBH): 2,000 - 32,660
- Steam or Hot Water: Steam, Hot Water
- Vessel Design: Firetube
- Number of Passes: 4
- Fuel: Gas, #2 Oil, Combination
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <9
- Steam up to 300 psig
- Hot water up to 125 psig
- 50 to 800 HP
- 4 Pass
- Natural gas/propane, #2 and #6 oil, combination
- Alternate fuel capability
- Waterback or Dryback design
- 60 ppm, 30 ppm, 9 ppm and 5 ppm NOx emission rates are available
Proven by 70 years of experience, the CBLE not only has a history of being reliable, but offers a compact footprint, maximum safety, easy maintenance and long life. Engineered by Cleaver-Brooks to provide a low lifecycle cost.
The integral head burner of the CBLE coupled with its tube design enables the boiler to burn more types of renewable fuels than others in the market. The burner design also helps meet emissions reduction goals, down to <7 ppm NOx.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Highest rated boiler efficiency of any scotch marine firetube boiler
- Exclusive Cleaver-Brooks integral head burner with air-cooled front head
- Hawk controls for maximum efficiency
- Single source boiler, burner and control
- Compact footprint
- 5 sq ft / BHP
- Low NOx emissions available
The CBLE firetube boiler is a complete, single source package including pressure vessel, integral burner, and controls. Components are designed and manufactured for reliability and long life, maximum safety, ease of maintenance, and the lowest emissions, guaranteed. Upgrade or retrofit your system with Cleaver-Brooks controls, economizers, water treatment systems, and all the other system components to build a state-of-the-art boiler room of virtually any size and capacity.
Learn how the industry defines steam from utility, saturated and superheated to filtered and clean.
There are a number of factors that are important to consider when installing either a steam or hydronic boiler system in order to maximize safety, reliability and efficiency.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning