- Boiler Horsepower: 100 - 800
- Input Capacity (MBH): 4,000 - 32,660
- Steam or Hot Water: Steam, Hot Water
- Vessel Design: Firetube
- Number of Passes: 3
- Fuel: Gas, #2-#6 Oil, Combination
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <30
- Steam up to 300 psig
- Hot water up to 125 psig
- 100 to 800 HP
- 3 Pass
- Natural gas/propane, #2 and #6 oil, combination
- Available to <30 ppm NOx emissions
The Cleaver-Brooks Model ICB firetube boiler is a 3 - pass integrated package with components designed to work together seamlessly.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Intercooled back boiler design
- 3 - pass
- ProFire packaged jet burner
- Access to all tubesheets without confined-space limitations/issues
- Options for 30 ppm NOx control
Integrated package includes pressure vessel, ProFire® packaged jet burner, controls, and the latest advances in combustion technology. Upgrade or retrofit your system with Cleaver-Brooks controls, economizers, water treatment systems, and all the other system components to build a state-of-the-art boiler room of virtually any size and capacity.
Learn how the industry defines steam from utility, saturated and superheated to filtered and clean.
There are a number of factors that are important to consider when installing either a steam or hydronic boiler system in order to maximize safety, reliability and efficiency.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Wasteheat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare