- Boiler Horsepower: 100 - 225
- Input Capacity (MBH): 4,000 - 102,000"
- Steam or Hot Water: Steam, Hot Water
- Vessel Design: Firetube
- Number of Passes: 3 or 4
- Fuel: Oil, gas or combination fired
- Steam up to 300 psig
- 100 to 225 HP
- Natural gas/propane, #2 light oil, combination
- Waterback or Dryback design
The Cleaver-Brooks Ohio Special firetube boiler is specifically designed to meet Ohio state regulations while still maintaining the four cornerstones of Cleaver-Brooks; safety, reliability, efficiency, and sustainability.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Waterback or dryback boiler design
- 2-, 3-, and 4-pass designs
- Dimple tube designs
- Integral (dryback) or ProFire packaged jet burner (waterback)
- Super Ohio Special models (260hp & 300hp) available upon request
Models are offered in waterback and dryback designs with a capacity range of 100–225 HP and are available with integral or packaged Cleaver-Brooks jet burner. Complete package includes pressure vessel, burner, and controls – all designed, manufactured, and tested by Cleaver-Brooks. Upgrade or retrofit your system with Cleaver-Brooks controls, economizers, water treatment systems, and all the other system components to build a state-of-the-art boiler room of virtually any size and capacity.
Learn how the industry defines steam from utility, saturated and superheated to filtered and clean.
There are a number of factors that are important to consider when installing either a steam or hydronic boiler system in order to maximize safety, reliability and efficiency.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare