Speciality Burner Systems
- Input Capacity (MBH): Up to 500,000
- Turndown: Up to 20:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled, <30, <9
- Mode of Operation: Co-Firing, Single Fuel Firing
- Fuel: Gas, Oil, Comb., Special
- Fuel Ratio Control: Parallel Positioning, Fully Metered
- Environment: Safe, Hazardous, Coastal
- Steam, hot water, industrial drying, and thermal oxidizing applications
- 50 to 400 MMBTU/hr
- Natural gas, refinery gas, hydrogen, landfill, digester gas, tail gas, or other alternative gaseous or liquid fuels
- Available to <9 ppm NOx , <50 ppm CO
- Especially for thermal process
Cleaver-Brooks specializes in the supply of custom-engineered burner systems for the thermal processing industry. Each Natcom® burner system is designed to ensure process applications will perform to the highest possible efficiency and lowest overall emissions.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Lower NOx emissions
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced equipment footprint
- Greater flexibility to meet new challenges
The perfect burner solution for industrial drying, air heating, or thermal oxidizing processes. These custom systems feature cutting-edge engineering, system modeling, and testing to ensure the highest performance and lowest emissions in your thermal processing application.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Hospital and Healthcare