- Min Gas Pressure: 8.1
- Boiler Horsepower: 31 - 400
- Input Capacity (MBH): 1,300 - 16,800
- Oil Input (US GPH): 9.3 - 120
- Turndown: Up to 8:1
- Emissions (ppm NOx): Uncontrolled, <30
- Furnace Pressure: 0.4 - 4.3
- Mode of Operation: Full Modulation
- Fuel: Gas, Oil, Comb.
- 1.3 to 16.8 MMBTU/hr
- 31 to 400 HP
- Gas, oil, and combination
- Available to <30 ppm NOx
The ProFire® V series burners boast an aerodynamic air-damper design which permits accurate air-to-fuel settings for maximum combustion efficiency
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Unique air-damper design features a dual-blade configuration offering precise control of combustion air flow throughout the entire firing range
- Cam trim option with 14-point adjustment range for consistent air/fuel ratios
- UL/cUL listed
Suitable for firetube, watertube, firebox and cast iron boilers, the standard V series offers natural gas, propane gas, pressure atomized #2 oil and combination gas/oil fuel options from 1.3 to 16.8 MMBTU. The low NOx V series offers natural gas, propane gas, pressure atomized #2 oil, and combination gas/oil fuel options from 1.3 to 14.7 MMBTU. Using advanced technology, the V series offers high turndown on natural gas and low emission capability. The forced-draft design provides clean and efficient combustion. Design features also include a top- or rear-mount panel option, Induced FGR (Flue Gas Recirculation), an FGR modulating valve, and No. 2 oil capability for backup fuel.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning