- Min Gas Pressure: 4
- Boiler Horsepower: 90 - 2,200
- Input Capacity (MBH): 1,500 - 92,400
- Oil Input (US GPH): 90 - 660
- Emissions (ppm NOx): <9
- Furnace Pressure: 2.3 - 5.9
- Mode of Operation: Full Modulation
- Fuel: Gas, Oil, Comb.
- Parallel Positioning: Included
- 1.5 to 92.4 MMBTU/HR input range
- 36 to 2,200 boiler HP
- Gas, #2 oil and combination
- Available to <9 ppm NOx
The ProFire® NT series are Ultra-Low NOx performing burners designed for cast iron, firebox, firetube, and watertube boilers.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Top- or rear-mount panel options
- Backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures
- Rotary air-damper system with silencer
- Hinged for easy access to internal components
The ProFire NT Series was designed and developed with a Flue Gas Recirculation system which has been proven to be the benchmark in the industry. Emissions reduction, fuel savings, performance, and reliability make the ProFire NT Series an excellent choice. The Cleaver-Brooks ProFire NT Series burner offers natural gas, propane air mix, air atomized #2 oil, and combination gas and oil fuel options from 37.8 to 92.4 MMBTU per hour, with full modulation operation and parallel positioning for greater efficiency and cost savings. The ProFire NT is an ultra-low-NOx burner capable of less than 9 ppm NOx emissions.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare