Hawk Host Panel
- System control for boiler systems
- Lead-lag for up to 8 boilers
- Reduce boiler cycling
- Color touch-screen interface, PLC-based
The C-B Host Panel is the system interface between each individual boiler’s control system and other boiler room equipment such as the ADAC and Hawk controls, as well interface for building automation systems.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Keeps your boiler running at peak performance year around, saving energy
- Lead-lag control of multiple boilers and other equipment
- Unique algorithms reduce boiler on-off cycling due to effective load management
- Incorporates lead-lag or unison modulation for steam or hot water boiler systems
- Auto rotation schedules
- Run time monitoring
- Isolation and primary pump control for hot water applications
- Built-in intelligence for system control
The Master Panel is the plant-load control for any application. It features an open-control platform that works with any boiler system and can be configured or custom programmed by Cleaver-Brooks to meet your needs.
Learn the benefits and best practices of several control options.
Learn the fundamental requirements for IoT in the boiler room and how to enable legacy boiler equipment to be connected.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Refinieries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning