- Steam or hot water applications
- Single-stage condensing economizer
- Saves energy by capturing waste heat
- Preheats any cool liquid stream
- Boilers up to 2,500 HP
- Accommodates all boiler design pressures
The C1X Condensing Economizer saves fuel by preheating virtually any cool liquid stream (makeup water, wash water, hot water preheating, process, etc.) by capturing waste heat from a boiler stack.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Single-circuit heat transfer cold makeup, ice-cold process water preheater (Less than ~120°F)
- Tube core assemblies are individually removable and made from 316 stainless steel tube with aluminum fins (Al-Fuse)
- 316 stainless steel exhaust gas bypass, interior shell, condensate drain, and transition connections
- Hinged access door for complete internal inspection
- TP 316L pressure vessel side tube heat transfer section
- Condenses on natural gas only
The C1X has individual fin tubes compression-fitted to the liquid manifold for ease of tube replacement requiring no welding.
It increases the amount of heat recovered by capturing both sensible and latent heat. The internal gas bypass can be used to maintain water temperature when too much heat is available.
Boiler Room Installation Considerations for Safety, Reliability, and Efficiency →
Learn about several aspects that help to ensure proper boiler installation.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning