- Steam applications
- Two-stage condensing economizer
- Ideal for larger boilers
- Boilers up to 2,500 HP
- Accommodates all boiler design pressures
The C2X two-stage Condensing Economizer is a condensing economizer that captures heat through both a traditional stack economizer section and a condensing section. Can be utilized on boilers up to 2,5200 HP.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Separate upper and lower coils – allows heating of two completely separate liquid streams without cross-contamination
- Tube core assemblies are individually removable and made from 316 stainless steel tube with aluminum fins (Al-Fuse)
- 316 stainless steel exhaust gas bypass, interior shell, condensate drain, and transition connections
- Hinged, stainless steel access doors
- All gas side surfaces are 316 stainless steel to eliminate corrosion
- Condenses on natural gas only
The non-condensing section of the economizer recovers energy by preheating the boiler feedwater. The condensing section preheats virtually any cool liquid stream (makeup water, wash water, hot water preheating, etc.), and the control system maximizes condensing when firing natural gas, then automatically switches to a near-condensing mode when firing #2 oil (if applicable). The condensing section allows the latent heat to be reclaimed from the flue gases, achieving the highest possible efficiencies.
The upper coil, lower coil, modulating valves, control system, and other system components are sized as a system to deliver the maximum possible cost savings.
Learn about several aspects that help to ensure proper boiler installation.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical