ClearFire-H Modular Boiler
- Low and high pressure steam boiler
- 10-80 HP
- Natural gas, propane or combination
- 15 or 150 psig design pressure
- Up to 85% efficient
- Up to 10:1 fully modulating turndown
- Standard sub 20 ppm NOx, less than 10 ppm CO
The ClearFire-H steam boiler is a compact, horizontal firetube boiler offering best-in-class operating efficiency and excellent steam quality.
The CBEX achieves higher operating efficiency than competitors' boilers, leading to lower fuel consumption over the life of the boiler. It can also burn renewable fuels and meets the lowest possible emissions of <5 ppm NOx, <10 ppm CO without SCR, helping achieve both emissions reduction and decarbonization goals.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Alufer™ firetube technology for excellent heat transfer
- Maximize energy with full burner modulation and high turndown with variable-speed blower motor
- Sustainable design with lowest energy use and emissions
- Reliable operation with easy to use controls and burner technology
- Falcon boiler control with lead lag capability seamlessly integrates up to eight boilers
- Exclusive Integral CFH Economizer or external economizer options
- Skid package solutions available
- Thermal shock resistant
- Quiet operation -- <70 dBA sound levels
- Dual fuel option
- cULus Listed
- ASME “H” or “S” stamped
- Control trim and gas train are ASME CSD-1 compliant
The ClearFire-H is a compact horizontal, gas-fired, steam boiler designed for all of your steam heating and process needs, available in ten sizes. The AluFer® tubes with extended fireside heating surface provide maximum heat transfer for superior performance with a small installed footprint The premix burner automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture without the use of additional controls for optimum combustion performance, while the fully modulating burner delivers precise steam operating pressure meeting load requirements with minimum cycling. 85% efficiency is achievable for high-pressure steam with an optional flue gas economizer package. We guarantee 85% efficiency on low pressure steam. 99% or better dry quality steam assures the highest possible steam process performance and efficiency without the need for separators or additional process controls. The ClearFire-H comes standard with the Falcon touchscreen total boiler control to operate your boiler system. The optional Boiler Monitor solution allows for remote access to your boiler room from your computer or smart phone.Skid packages, including steam boiler, feed system, water treatment, and blowdown separator, are available for turnkey steam solutions.
Learn how the industry defines steam from utility, saturated and superheated to filtered and clean. Applications for the various steam types will be covered along with operation best practices.
The ClearFire®-H boiler reliably delivers high-quality steam and has a hinged door for fi reside access...
- Process Steam
- Building Heat
- Food & Beverage
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning