- Steam or hot water applications
- Non-condensing economizer
- Preheats boiler feedwater
- Boilers up to 2,500 HP
- Accomodates all boiler design pressures
The CRE Rectangular Economizer can be utilized up to 2,500 HP for capturing the waste heat and preheating boiler feedwater, makeup water heating, hot water boilers, and potable and process water applications.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Rectangular model
- Individually removable, finned tubes
- No pressure vessel welds within the shell
- Hinged, stainless steel access doors
- Stainless steel, internal exhaust gas bypass
The CRE has individual fin tubes compression-fitted to the liquid manifold for ease of tube replacement requiring no welding. The large number of standard models provide combinations that work in applications with space constraints while still achieving maximum heat recovery.
Learn about several aspects that help to ensure proper boiler installation.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Power & Utilities
- Refineries & Petrochemical
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning