- 7,000-280,000 lbs/hr
- Low headroom design
- Combination spray type deaerator and surge tank
- On/off and variable speed pumping
The DuoTank product combines a surge tank with a SprayMaster deaerator into a single combined vessel, providing a complete engineered and packaged system. Reduces installation complexity and can save footprint over two tank systems.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Combined deaerator and surge tanks
- Optional emergency bypass piping and controls
- Two-stage deaeration ensures maximum oxygen removal
- Internal stainless steel vent condenser
- Self-cleaning water spray valve
- Stainless steel deaeration assembly
- On/off or variable speed pumping
- Storage capacities from 10 to 30 minutes
The DuoTank combines a surge tank with a SprayMaster deaerator into a single combined vessel, providing a complete engineered and packaged system. Reduces installation complexity and can save footprint over two-tank systems.
Highly configurable designs allow for integration of emergency bypass piping and controls to continue to feed the boiler when the deaerator section is offline for maintenance.
The spray system in the Cleaver-Brooks SprayMaster deaerator is built of corrosion-resistant alloys for lifetime service. The deaerator employs those basic principles of gas removal proven most effective and economical to every steam boiler owner. With capacities ranging from 7,000 to 280,000 lbs/hr, the SprayMaster can be used in a wide range of steam plants.
All of Cleaver-Brooks deaerators can be equipped with a wide range of options from basic manual controls up through full advanced digital operation depending on the needs of the system. Equip your Deaerator with the ADAC control system to provide the most advanced operation of your feed systems.
Learn about several aspects that help to ensure proper boiler installation.
Learn about the benefits of pressurized condensate systems, different application methods and equipment, and how to control and apply it to a new or existing system.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning