- Natural gas, refinery gas, hydrogen, landfill, digester gas, tail gas, or other alternative gaseous or liquid fuels
- Carbon steel or Stainless steel piping
- Windbox- or rack-mounted
- Main and zone trains for multiple burner applications
Cleaver-Brooks offers pre-assembled piping systems for a wide range of gaseous and liquid fuel applications.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- NFPA 85, FM, CSA B149.3, ASME B31.1 or B31.3
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and hazardous locations designs
- Accommodation for addition of steam superheater.
- Moisture removal management
- Pressure-reducing stations
- Gaseous fuel mixing station
Cleaver-Brooks provides fuel trains that precisely and repeatedly meter the fuel flow to your specific burner application. Our design team has in-depth experience with diverse fuel compositions, fuel supply conditions, and burner arrangements.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical