Max-Flow® High Temp Water Heater
- Hot water or fluid heating
- 20 – 200 MMBTU/hr
- Up to 2,300 psig
- Forced Circulation
- Available to less than 2 ppm NOx
The Cleaver-Brooks exclusive Max-Flow boiler incorporates a fluid-cooled membrane wall construction for the furnace and heating coil enclosure, creating a highly efficient, shop-assembled package.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Fluid-cooled membrane wall construction.
- Optimized flow pattern controls film temperature and local heat flux rates.
- Combination of bare tubes and various degrees of finned tubes in a staggered or inline arrangement for optimized heat transfer and pressure drop.
- Horizontal or vertical outlet fits any space requirement.
- Steel or aluminum casing, depending on your preference.
- Custom-engineered design to accommodate space requirements.
- Can accommodate selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and CO catalyst.
Max-Flow Thermal Fluid Heater (TFH) and High Temperature Hot Water (HTHW) generators are available for most applications ranging from 20-200 MMBTU/hr. They incorporate a fluid-cooled membrane wall construction for the furnace and heating coil enclosure, creating a highly efficient, shop-assembled package. They can be fitted with a register burner or designed to recover heat from turbine exhaust and supplemented with a duct burner, up to 2,800˚F. This is a highly-efficient forced circulation design that will last for years to come.
Cleaver-Brooks is the only duct burner supplier to offer a complete system with an innovative duct burner solution for the cogeneration and combined cycle markets.
SCR is one of the most effective ways of reducing NOx in a flue gas stream, with reductions up to 95%.
The highest quality installation-ready and engineered freestanding stacks.
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities