- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Compact design and smaller footprint
- No site emissions
- Quiet operation with virtually no noise emissions
- Nearly 100% efficiency at all operating points
- Ease of maintenace with reduced complexity/number of moving parts
- All units are fully packaged and ready for installation
The Cleaver-Brooks Model HSB is an immersion-element steam boiler with a horizontal, insulated vessel. This boiler is designed for the heavy-duty, continuous demand of commercial and industrial applications. Available in a vessel size of 42" diameter with an output spanning 1,560 kW to 3,375 kW. A typical Model HSB boiler system includes operating controls, elements, fuses, contactors, safety valve, and instrumentation.
Electric and Electrode boilers are effective at providing space and process heating while being 100% emissions free and highly efficient at all operating points.
- Process Steam
- Building Heat
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning