- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Parallel positioning standard for optimal control throughout the firing range
- Premix fuel allows uniform flame distribution, low CO emission and high turndown
- Hinged air housing for easy access to internal components
- Capable of low NOx emissions up to <9 ppm without FGR
- Ideal for use with applications where low emissions are required and FGR is impractical or inaccessible
- Combustion air fan efficient airfoil blade design smoothly lifts airflow over the entire blade resulting in less motor horsepower requirements and significant noise reduction
- Rugged surface-stabilized pre-mix combustion element ensures quiet combustion and low NOx/CO emissions throughout the firing range
The standard MTH series includes full modulation with parallel positioning and offers natural gas and propane gas from 2.5 to 16.0 MM BTU per hour. The MTH has a rugged alloy fiber material combustion element with metal fiber construction over a stainless steel frame for flexibility, longevity and trouble free operation for the life of the burner.
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning