- Available to <30 ppm NOx without FGR
- ~3% O2 across a wide load range
- Up to 10:1 turndown ratio when firing gas
- Can fire #2 fuel oil as back up fuel
The ProFire® SBR-30 series burner, capable of less than 30 ppm NOx emissions without FGR, offers: natural gas fuel option from 16.8 to 54.6 MMBTU/hr.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Low-NOx Emissions as low as 30 ppm achieved without FGR
- Maximum Efficiency provided by standardized parallel positioning
- Uniform Flame for equal heat transfer allowed by premix fuel
- Easy Access air housing for internal components
- Silent operation with an advanced combustion air fan wheel using less horsepower and less noise
- Lower maintenance cost with no FGR or air filters needed
- Low-NOx/CO achieved without a fragile surface combustion burner head, making it safer and more reliable, and requires less maintenance
- Integrated Controls with remote IoT monitoring capabilities
The ProFire SBR-30 series is designed for a variety of boiler types such as firetubes, and watertubes. Capable of less than 30 ppm NOx emissions without FGR, the SBR-30 series features a unique firing head design to achieve controlled combustion leading to low emissions with 3% O2. Advanced technology allows the SBR-30 series to offer low-NOx, low CO emissions and up to 10:1 turndown on natural gas.
Improve Boiler Performance by Replacing the Burner →
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel Positioning and O2 Trim →
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Refineries and Petrochemical