SRG Surge Tank
- Condensate surge tank
- 300-3,600 gallon capacity
- On/off or variable speed pumping
The Cleaver-Brooks surge tank products provide additional storage time to handle water volume swings in condensate return to eliminate potential for overflow from a stand-alone deaerator system.
- Boiler Feed and Condensate Recovery Systems Brochure(Literature)
- Condensate Storage Tank ADSK Files(Drawings)
- Condensate Storage Tank DWG Files(Drawings)
- Condensate Storage Tank STEP Files(Drawings)
- CST Boiler Book(Technical Data)
- Steam Reference Guide(Literature)
- Surge Tank ADSK Files(Drawings)
- Surge Tank Boiler Book(Technical Data)
- Surge Tank DWG Files(Drawings)
- Surge Tank Specifications(Technical Data)
- Surge Tank STEP Files(Drawings)
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- ASME code design
- 1/4" thick (minimum) shell
- Boosts condensate return pressure
- Accepts gravity condensate returns
Because condensate return volume is largely unpredictable, a surge tank provides a means to collect intermittent condensate returns and supply water at a relatively constant volume, while limiting discharge to drain.
The surge tank will collect both pumped and gravity condensate returns and will boost pressure for delivery to the deaerator. The Cleaver-Brooks surge tank is a full ASME design, providing longevity to the system.
A variety of control solutions are available ranging from mechanical control to full digital control packages.
Cleaver-Brooks also offers the model CST, a non-ASME surge tank for smaller applications or applications not requiring ASME construction.
Boiler Room Installation Considerations for Safety, Reliability, and Efficiency →
Learn about several aspects that help to ensure proper boiler installation.
Pressurized Condensate Systems: Increasing Steam System Thermal Cycle Efficiency →
Learn about the benefits of pressurized condensate systems, different application methods and equipment, and how to control and apply it to a new or existing system.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Power and Utilities
- Refineries and Petrochemical
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning