- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- Various parallel positioning options are available and required
- Up to 10:1 turndown on natural gas and up to 8:1 turndown on oil (for standard and low-NOx models only)
- Up to 6:1 turndown on oil (NT models only)
- Up to 6:1 turndown on natural gas for NTXL units
- Air-atomizing units with steam atomization optional
- Parallel positioning is standard for optimal control throughout the firing range
Suitable for large firetube and watertube applications, the XL series is offered in two standard configurations- vertical and horizontal. Vertical configurations support capacities ranging from 37.8 to 63.0 MMBTU, and horizontal configurations support capacities from 67.2 to 92.4 MMBTU. The standard, low-NOx and NT vertical and horizontal configurations are capable of burning natural gas, propane gas, air atomized No. 2 oil, as well as combination gas/No. 2 oil. Steam atomization is optional for both the horizontal and vertical configurations of the ultra-low-NOx NT burners. Gas manifold on oil burners comes standard for easy upgrade to combination units. Easy access for maintenance is granted through hinged rear doors and burner access panels. A backward-curved impeller provides adequate combustion air for various furnace pressures. Fan options include 1,800 rpm combustion fans from 1,600 to 2,200 boiler HP or 3,600 rpm combustion fans from 900 to 1,500 boiler HP (motor HP based on NOx and capacity requirement).
In this webinar, attendees will learn the benefits of upgrading their boiler with a new state-of-the-art burner to improve boiler efficiency and better match facility needs.
Parallel positioning controls help a burner to optimize its fuel-to-air ratio by using dedicated motorized actuators for the fuel and air valves.
Reduce carbon footprint and bring boilers into compliance with local gas code
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Hospital and Healthcare