- Fully condensing high-mass firetube boiler
- Compact footprint
- 500 to 6,000 MBH
- Standard less than 20 ppm NOx
- Ideal for variable flow primary systems
- Standard dual-return connections
- Robust, no flow tolerant design
The ClearFire®-CE (CFC-E) is a compact, high-mass, fully condensing hydronic boiler, capable of variable-flow pumping, allowing for maximum operating efficiency in a variety of system applications.
- Product Overview
- Related Resources
- High-mass design in a compact footprint, ideal for retrofit applications
- Duplex stainless steel construction
- Dual-temperature returns for additional energy savings potential
- Falcon boiler control with lead-lag capability up to 8 boilers
- Quiet operation, <70 dBA sound level at 3 feet
- Low waterside pressure drop for reduced pumping energy requirements
- Hinged burner for easy access
- Thermal shock resistant
- cULus listed
The ClearFire®-CE (CFC-E) is a fully assembled, high-mass firetube condensing boiler with a large-water-volume pressure vessel. The high-mass design equates to a low pressure drop, reducing pumping energy with no minimum flow requirements. The pressure vessel is also thermal shock proof, capable of high-delta-T system designs to maximize condensing and reduce flow rates. The highly effective fireside heating surface with industry leading AluFer® tubes leads to superior efficiencies in all operating conditions. The modulating, premix burner control automatically adjusts the air/gas mixture for maximum burner efficiency. The linkageless burner provides fully modulating turndown without the use of complex air/fuel mixing valves. The dual-return connections have the ability to increase condensing in the boiler and raise efficiencies by 6%+ more than a single-return boiler. The ClearFire-CE provides the reliability and longevity that customers expect from Cleaver-Brooks. The CFC-E is designed to leverage the advantages of primary-variable-flow pumping systems with a small overall footprint, offering system flexibility and true operational efficiency without compromise.
Learn basic boiler control strategies and staging methods to maximize boiler operating efficiencies.
Learn about optimized system efficiency, why matching boiler and pump turndown is critical to maintain the delta T and maximize efficiency.
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Office Buildings